Jannah Theme License is not validated, Go to the theme options page to validate the license, You need a single license for each domain name.

Foreigners and Citizenship Law

Foreigners law applies to foreigners with different statuses in our country; Its legal status, rights and responsibilities within the framework of international agreements that came into force with its inclusion in Turkish Law in accordance with Article 90 of the Constitution, Law No. 6458 on Foreigners and International Protection, Law No. 4817 on Work Permits for Foreigners and other relevant legislation, which came into force on 28 March 2013. It is a branch that studies.

Citizenship law is; It is the branch of law that deals with nationality and citizenship and their acquisition, transfer and loss. According to private international law, every state has the right to determine persons affiliated with it by nationality and citizenship.

Dawn & As Koparan Law and Consultancy Firm; Av., the founding partner of our office and a Dutch citizen. Under the leadership of Sena KOPARAN, it provides consultancy and litigation services regarding legal disputes of foreigners at home and abroad and the acquisition and loss of Turkish citizenship. The main services we provide in this field are;

  • Performing, monitoring and concluding the application procedures regarding the acquisition of citizenship rights of foreigners within the scope of the Law on Foreigners and International Protection No. 6458,
  • Foreign citizens who want to invest in our country; Finalizing the application for work permits under the Law No. 4817 on Work Permits for Foreigners, ensuring that they benefit from exemptions such as exemption from disposal value tax within the scope of the Value Added Tax Law No. 3065,
  • Making and finalizing the applications of foreign citizens, their spouses and children within the scope of “residence permit”,
  • Consultancy and litigation-follow-up services for legal disputes that foreign citizens may experience in our country within the framework of MÖHÜK and international agreements.

For more information on this field, you can access our articles by clicking the “Blog” section on our website. To receive legal service, you can contact us through the “Online Legal Service” section on our website or send us your problems by filling out the “Contact Form”.

Back to top button