We represent our clients in all cases arising from labor and social security legislation, including labor receivables, compensation, work accidents, and cases arising from Social Security Law and recourse cases.
We design the legal relationship between client companies or individuals who take an active role in commercial life and the workers they employ, in favor of our clients, in case of possible legal disputes that may arise. How employees’ personal files should be kept, how to keep pay slips, employer and employee rights, etc. We provide legal services on matters.
- Preparation of drafts of collective bargaining agreements and conducting negotiations
- Settlement of contract termination and dismissal issues through settlement or litigation
- Providing consultancy on criminal and legal responsibilities related to work accidents and diseases and fulfillment of obligations
- Ensuring that working environments comply with current legislation, especially in terms of health and safety
- Updating and/or rearranging employment contracts and related procedures in the light of the Supreme Court practice
- Preparation of minutes, defense request letters, warnings and termination notices specific to each concrete situation
- Providing training services regarding the obligations arising from the Labor Law, Social Insurance Law and Unemployment Insurance Law
- Settlement of disputes regarding trade union activities
For more information on this field, you can access our articles by clicking the “Blog” section on our website. To receive legal service, you can contact us through the “Online Legal Service” section on our website or send us your problems by filling out the “Contact Form”.